The JuJu Menstrual Cup is available in four models. This model is recommended for women who have a high cervix or long vaginal canal.
Make the switch to JuJu Cup and be free from strings and wings. The JuJu Cup completely replaces tampons and pads and can be worn for 2 to 3 times longer. JuJu is made in Australian from a flexible, hypoallergenic, medical-grade silicone and does not contain any dyes or nasty chemicals. Make the switch to the reusable JuJu Cup today – it’s better for the environment (and your wallet).
JuJu Menstrual Cup is;
- environmentally friendly as there is nothing to throw away
- economic as it can last for many years, saving you money
- comfortable, reliable and free from leaks and odours
- convenient, compact, collects more than a tampon or pad and can be worn for up to 8 hours
- does not contain additives such as dyes or fragrances
- won't cause vaginal dryness
- hygienic, easy to clean and disinfect
- ideal for women who are active and for those who travel or play sports
JuJu Cup is folded and inserted into the vagina where it opens, creates a seal and collects menstrual flow. It is removed, emptied, washed and re-inserted every 8 hours (or as often a required for a heavier flow). After each cycle it is disinfected and reused during the next menstrual cycle.
For more information, please visit our FAQs here.